Are you a Digital Startup registered as a for-profit organization with at least a team of three people, based in one of the Countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, with a strong Management team? Do you have a Digital Product or Service ready in the market right now, with a growth plan and evidence of revenue generation? XL Africa wants to help you access funding of up to $1.5M as well as connect you to a rich network of Mentors and like-minded Entrepreneurs.
Asides helping you gain access to capital, they also aim to help you business expand market share and refine business models through tailored mentorship, coaching, and networking opportunities.
Other benefits include:
- Structured access to investors throughout the program and at a Venture Showcase Day in South Africa.
- Mentoring from at least two successful entrepreneurs or investors (global and local) to develop accurate company valuations, financial forecasts, risk management and customer acquisition strategies. Access to other expertise is provided based on your specific needs.
- The opportunity to meet with investors, potential customers and partners as well as peers at an all-expenses paid residency in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Support in developing investment packages so you’re ready for investment following the program.
- Knowledge through curated content designed to teach you everything you need to know about marketing, financing and market expansion.
Feel you fit into the category nicely? Then head over here to get full details on selection criterion and register as application closes June 12th.