Young entrepreneurs from all over the globe are invited to make their pitch to the Adam Start Entrepreneurship Challenge 2017. The #AdamStart Entrepreneurship Challenge is a global competition which supports aspiring entrepreneurs with a start-up idea. The programme was launched by Adam Bradford, a social entrepreneur and one of the Queen’s Young Leaders from London.
- Up to £1,000 to invest in capital expenses
- 1 year of business mentoring
- PR and marketing support
- Access to networking opportunities
- Young person must be the original founder and aged between 18-29 at the time of entry;
- From any part of the world;
- Any kind of business (ideas which may bring about civil unrest will be rejected);
- Have an innovative business idea with plans for sustainability and a clear budget;
- Ambitious and highly motivated.
Entries are open from May 31, 2017 and close at 23:59 British Time on July 31, 2017. If you have any additional needs or require adjustments to be able to make an entry, please contact [email protected]. Entries received by e-mail cannot be accepted.
To apply, click here