Looking for ways of infusing world class innovation along with the necessary management skills to into your company. Want to develop the much needed skills to keep your business standing out from the crowd.
Introducing Seed Transformation Program by Stanford GSB Faculty, a year long program inclusive of six months of immersive training. Gain access to management training as well as network support for Business Leaders in Africa.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to business ethics and design thinking, all taught by Stanford faculty, supplemented by local experts.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Proposed attendees include Founders and Senior leaders of for-profit companies who want to grow and scale their companies, thereby creating jobs, products, or services that benefit those living in poverty. As well as Senior leaders of companies, across all industries, that have an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million and that are headquartered, legally registered, and currently operating within West Africa.
Application deadline is June 30, 2017.