Image Source: Chevening Website
The UK government is calling on citizens of commonwealth countries listed here, to apply for the Chevening Scholarship and Fellowship.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience the UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
Applications for Chevening Scholarships & Chevening Fellowship awards are open between August 8 and November 8 2016.
- An undergraduate degree that will enable you gain entry into a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years’ work experience (this may be up to five years for fellowship programmes, please refer to your country page for further details).
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13th of July 2017.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017. Chevening accepts English language tests from five providers including Academic IELTS, Pearson PTE Academic, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA) and Trinity ISE II (B2).
Click here to apply