The Y-HER Accelerator Program is a powerful opportunity for passionate female impact entrepreneurs in Africa who are at the early stages of building businesses and organisations that exist to change the lives of women and girls in Africa. If you are successful in your application, you will be trained alongside some exceptional entrepreneurs.
- Female founder that has already launched a business that is making a difference in the lives of the women and girls in their communities (by improving education, health, homes or creating good jobs)
- Female founder that wants to scale their venture to impact many more people
- Female founder that is on a clear path to revenue
- Connection to a network of mentors from across the world throughout the Accelerator week, providing you with a wealth of entrepreneurship experience to help you build a bulletproof strategy for impact and growth.
- An opportunity for you to network with investors, mentors and supporters, and to pitch your venture as the week comes to a close at an exclusive, invite-only high-tea event.
- A total of $50,000 in prize funding is available for the winners of our peer review and audience votes.
- Potential to qualify for Growth support, including ongoing tailored support and grant or investment funding of $10,000 to $50,000 AUD to help scale your venture
The application must be completed by the applicants. While you may ask for guidance and support from others, the form must reflect your ideas and your passion, expressed in your own words. We will conduct a telephone or Skype interview with you if you are shortlisted.
Application deadline: 22nd September 2017
To apply, click here