The Africa Women Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (AWIEF) in partnership with Mazars is hosting a growth strategy business accelerator program for women entrepreneurs in South Africa. They are on the search for ambitious, innovative and committed early growth stage female entrepreneurs who are looking for support to scale their businesses.
The six-week program is designed to support participants with the business modelling and growth strategy required to scale their enterprises, become investment ready and develop entrepreneurial leadership.
The AWIEF Accelerator is a pre-conference accelerator that culminates at the 3rd AWIEF Conference and Exhibition in Cape Town on October 5 – 6, 2017, where participating entrepreneurs will pitch their businesses to an audience of investors, business service companies, and other entrepreneurs.
- Purpose and Values
- Target Market, Competitive Landscape and Value Proposition
- Marketing, Sales, and Distribution
- Financial Modelling
- Growth Strategy
- Pitch Training
- Must be an existing business (post-revenue and not idea stage),
- Operating for not less than 1 year,
- Owned or led by ambitious and committed female entrepreneur(s),
- Is or will be seeking investments or financing to grow
Application Deadline: July 16, 2017
To apply, click here!