Bank of Industry (BOI) in partnership with Afterschool Graduate Development Centre (AGDC) presents the Youth Ignite Initiative. Youth Ignite is platform where innovative ideas are brought to life. The main objective of the project is to create new jobs through entrepreneurship by supporting 1 million entrepreneurs over the next 5 years to create 5 million jobs.
Looking for talented, creative and dedicated young people who have an existing business or idea that they believe in and are committed to bringing to life.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian nationality
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Failure to verify age will result in the application being declined.
- Applications must articulate a specific business problem to solve or opportunity to address.
- Applicants must be clear on the benefits from the loan.
- Employees of Bank of Industry, First Bank, AGDC, Digital Jewels Limited and their families are not eligible to apply.
- The Judges’ decisions are final.
- Accepted participants will gain access to a loan of up to Two Hundred Thousand naira (N200, 000) as well as the skilled expertise to help them with their business strategy and growth.
- All selected applicants are required to attend a business boot camp to refine their business strategy
- All selected participants automatically become part of a community of change-makers, pioneers, explorers, problem-solvers and venture builders.
- Shortlisted ideas/business to will access the following
Duration of the Programme
Loan cycle is 12 months (3 months’ moratorium, 9 months’ repayment)
How to Apply
- Interested entrepreneurs should visit the website
- Entries must be submitted online within the specified time-frame and conform to specified guidelines and terms and conditions of participation clearly outlined on the website.
- All entries will be reviewed by the panel of judges who consist of carefully selected accomplished professionals from all walks of life.
Application Deadline: March 13th, 2017