Is your business aimed at creating a better world? Apply now for the Yunus and Youth (Y & Y) Global Fellowship Program for social business entrepreneurs. Get professional support and mentoring to scale your social venture. Become one of the 25 young change makers from around the world growing sustainable solutions to social problems.
The Y and Y Fellowship Program is a six-month online global program for young people running businesses that tackle social issues. It empowers young social entrepreneurs, helping them validate their business model and build a compelling strategy for their venture.
The Y and Y Fellowship Program is composed of:
- A mentoring Program that functions as a structured one-to- one relationship with an experienced business professional and involves the transmission of knowledge, social capital, and guidance enhancing the fellow’s professional growth.
- Online design thinking workshops with an intercontinental team that helps entrepreneurs create a game-changing vision.
- Expert webinars focused on developing functional skills such as revenue model development, budget management, social media strategy, branding, impact measurement, strategic management, and team building, among others.
- A support network that facilitates the connection to like-minded professionals worldwide.
You are eligible if:
- You have started a social business and are relentlessly working on solving a social issue in your country
- You are under 30 years old;
- You speak English;
- You want to receive professional guidance to help your business grow and develop.
During the program you can expect to:
- Be part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance
- Participate in expert webinars with our social business professionals
- Increase your global network by being part of a global class of exclusively selected young social entrepreneurs
- Receive support on focus areas and see your business grow and be taken to the next level.
Deadline for application: 26th of February, 2017